Op maandag, 26 april 2010 19:00 schreef Christopher Schultz
<ch...@christopherschultz.net>:

Ronald,

On 4/26/2010 8:53 AM, Ronald Klop wrote:
> That is not possible in Java (not only in Tomcat, but not possible in
> any java application). You must extract jar B from jar A and put both on
> the classpath.
> > But it would be a nice feature and you can probably vote for an issue
> about it in the bug database of Sun/Oracle.

Really? I would think that a custom ClassLoader would allow this behavior.

To answer the OPs question: there's no way to do this without at least
writing some of your own code (such as a ClassLoader).

Yep. You are right. It is possible, just not out of the box.