André Warnier wrote:
> Mario Splivalo wrote:
>>
>> One just have to love Tomcat documentation :)
>>
> Specially considering the price you pay for it.

Oh, that is so professional. So, it's cheap therefore it can be
unprofessional? It's a joke, I hear you saying?

Pardon my 'humor', I meant no offense. I'll be more than willing to help
documenting all the changed features, I just need some info considering
what is done. There really is NO mention whatsoever about
minSpareThreads and maxSpareThreads in documentation, using executors or
not.

I'll be more than happy to supply the patch to the docs, as soon as I
find out what changes were introduced.

        Mario