Am 06.05.2010 10:59, schrieb Pid:
On 06/05/2010 09:55, Christoph Kukulies wrote:
I moved to Windows 7 and I'm wondering whether it would be appropriate
to install the 64bit server or say with the
32bit version.
64bit JVM, not 'server'.  Tomcat is agnostic with respect to bit counts.

Ah yes, forgot that it's a pure Java application, isn't it?
Thanks so far.

My starting problems in another thread now.

--
Christoph

What implications would it have? Memory footprint? Would I have to run
two JVM? a 64 bits and a 32bit (when running other apps
like OpenOffice?)
You can install two different JVMs, if needed, on Windows.

The 64bit JVM will give you better performance&  the option of larger
memory allocations.

Christoph