Thanks Mark for the answer but I didn't mean this.

I knew that you can configure the maxThreads and the acceptCount. I
defined both attributes with 250.

I need a solution for the following scenario:

My Tomcat run with 250 Threads (maxThreads==250; capacity limit) and
the queue stored 80 Requests (acceptCount==250). Now I like to reject
requests if they defined (the definition is provide by a custom
definition table) as reject able.

Which technique or method I need to figure out how much requests are
in the tomcat queue? This is the import information on which the
reject algorithm would build.

Regards,
Thomas