Windows User Account Control strikes again!

-----Original Message-----
From: Pid [mailto:p...@pidster.com]
Sent: Sunday, May 09, 2010 4:37 PM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: Re: IMP:Failure in editing files in Tomcat

On 09/05/2010 17:59, anoop singh khimani wrote:
> Hi,
> i have installed Apache Tomcat 6.0 in my machine which is having
> windows 7 as operating system. i have made a folder in webapps in
> tomcat directory. whenever i wanted to save any file in my folder, it
> gives me an error that you should have administrator privileges to
> edit the file.
> in my system there is only one user account and that also is
> Administrator and i am using the same. i am not able to do stuff due
> to this error. can you please help regarding this.

Not really, it's not a Tomcat problem as far as I can see.
It seems like a Windows problem.

> Regards
> Anoop

*******************************  NOTICE  *********************************
This message is intended for the use of the individual or entity to which
it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged,
confidential, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If the
reader of this message is not the intended recipient or the employee or
agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient,
you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying
of this communication is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this
communication in error, please notify us immediately by reply or by
telephone (call us collect at 512-343-9100) and immediately delete this
message and all its attachments.