On Wed, May 12, 2010 at 3:51 PM, o-rabbit <rju...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Is there something more I need to do??

yes: read the clustering-how-to:
http://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-6.0-doc/cluster-howto.html

fyi...People usually post in forums such as this after going through the
application website.
All the three configuration examples given there did not work for me. I have
followed all of the instructions ... but  replication on failover does not
work. All sessions on the node that crashed do not get replicated. I have
also tried static-membership, but it is throwing classnotfoundexception for
each of the attributes which are stored in the servletcontext (application
object).