Hi

Spec :
JDK1.5
TOMCAT 6.0.20
O/s windows /Linux

Question  :     My web application uses "href" & "css based image's"   for
transferring the request from 1 page to another
                   The problem is UserVisitor is  clicking the image based href
 MULTIPLE TIMES ( multiple clicks )

onClick="this.onclick=function(){return false}" target="_self"

And causes the multiple form submits.  How to prevent the same ?

I googled / yahooed for Cross browser based  tricks to disable the multiple
request...Not luck so far ...

Can some body help me if Tomcat has any special features to prevent this attack

with regards

N.S.Karthik