On 13/05/2010 15:43, Ivan wrote:
Thanks, Mark.
OK,  turn to the user mail list.
 From the text I quoted from servlet spec, does it mean that I must
configured the target servlet with multipart (annotation or web.xml), or
those two getPart()/getParts() methods could not be used even the incoming
request is of mutlipart type?  Actually, I tried in the latest Tomcat 7, it
seems to work in this way.

Correct. You *must* define the servlet as multipart in order to use the getPart()/getParts() methods.

Mark