Rainer,

I wasn't aware of this library, but it looks very handy.  Currently I a
properties file in my WAR file.  Being able to make changes to an external
file with fallback to this one would be good.  My questions where one might
put that external file where it could be found by a servlet.  The System
property user.home is the one place I can think that would be available
regardless of the servlet engine the customer site uses. Do you have other
ideas?

Thanks.

On Mon, May 17, 2010 at 12:29 PM, Rainer Jung <rainer.j...@kippdata.de>wrote:

> I should also mention commons-configuration, which is a very powerful
> framework for configuration files. It supports many things out-of-the-box,
> like interpolation of system poperties, reloading changed files, including
> config files in other config files etc.
>

> Regards,
>
> Rainer

Marlowe, 'Doctor Faustus' (v, 121-24)