Hi

I'm trying to configure the IIS 7.0 with latest isapi_redirect.dll (Ver 1.2.30)
on Windows 2008 Server (64 bit). When I try to login to the Apache Tomcat 5.5
Servlet container, it fails with
the error:

404 - File or directory not found.
The resource you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed,
or is temporarily unavailable.

Also I don't see any logs getting generated in isapi.log file, so I'm at a loss
as to the root cause of this issue. I don't see isapi_redirect.dll getting
loaded, however I notice isapi.dll being loaded.

Attaching isapi_redirect.properties file below. Thanks in advance for your
input.

# The path to the ISAPI Redirector Extension, relative to the website
# This must be in a virtual directory with execute privileges
extension_uri=/jakarta/isapi_redirect.dll

# Full path to the log file for the ISAPI Redirector
log_file=c:\inetpub\scripts\isapi.log

# Log level (debug, info, warn, error or trace)
log_level=debug

# Full path to the workers.properties file
worker_file=c:\Inetpub\scripts\workers.properties

# Full path to the uriworkermap.properties file
worker_mount_file=c:\Inetpub\scripts\uriworkermap.properties

rewrite_rule_file=c:\Inetpub\scripts\rewrites.properties

Thanks
Chandru Ganesan