Hello -

I am using Tomcat 6.0 on a Windows 2003 Server for the web server piece
of our BI tool. We are continually running out of Java Heap Space and
I'm trying to update the values but don't see where to do this.

I was referred to this link:
http://vegdave.wordpress.com/2008/04/04/configure-heap-size-for-tomcat-6
x/

But this link refers to the Catalina.bat file, which I don't seem to
have in my version. The version of Tomcat (6.0) that I have installed
does not appear to have a catalina.bat file in any of its
subdirectories. It is running as a service.

I was told that there might be some type of service configuration tool
if you are running Tomcat as a service. Is this true? And, if so, what
is it called and can I adjust java heap space there? How do I do this?
And how do I verify that it is indeed using the new amount of java heap
space? When my BI tool starts up, it shows memory allocated in its log
only for the scheduler piece of the tool, which I've been told is a
separate setting.

Any help anyone can give is greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

Debbie