hi all, i'm a newbie with tomcat.
i've istalled tomcat on my windows xp of my work station and all is going
right.
i've tried to install it also at home, on a windows 7.
when i try to access my project home at localhost:8080/myApp/ or
localhost:8080/myApp/index.html i get this message:

HTTP Status 404 -  type Status report  message  description The requested
resource () is not available. Apache Tomcat/6.0.26

but if i ask for localhost:8080/ the home page of tomcat is correctly found.

can someone help me?

why i can't get my index.html? this is not a jsp...why i can't access a
static page?