Previously suggested eApps.com  to you.

On Jun 16, 2010, at 12:01 PM, <yucca...@live.co.za> wrote:

I would like some feedback on a hosting provider for me. I have had little choice but to cancel at dailyrazor as they failed to provide me with what I was paying for. To my horror, I asked for new tomcat and was given a tomcat 5 again as was evident again by the presence of no lib in root and presence of common/lib and shared/lib. They also have not provided shell access. New host should therefore have (in order of importance) out the box tomcat 6 with expected tomcat 6 layout, shell access and ok price.