Hello,

I have a situation where my IIS tomcat load balancing configuration between 2
nodes keeps switching in every single request from the same browser.
The JSESSIONID changes every time I hit refresh on the browser because it
switches between the 2 nodes each time.

This was working at some point correctly where once a connection was
established with a node, the connection stayed on that node until the browser
was closed.

Has anyone seen this problem before?  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

My workers.properties file looks like this:

worker.list=loadbalancer,status

worker.template.port=8009
worker.template.type=ajp13
worker.template.lbfactor=1
worker.template.ping_mode=A
worker.template.socket_timeout=10
worker.template.connection_pool_timeout=600

worker.node1.reference=worker.template
worker.node1.host=128.1.1.30
worker.node1.cachesize=10

worker.node2.reference=worker.template
worker.node2.host=128.1.2.30
worker.node2.cachesize=10

worker.loadbalancer.type=lb
worker.loadbalancer.balance_workers=node1,node2
worker.loadbalancer.sticky_session=1

worker.status.type=status

Thank you,

Luis Esquivel