Hello:

I have Tomcat 6.0.26 running behind Apache and am using the
JK Connector to communicate between them.

My application stops responding on occasion.

I added the jk status page to the web server and checked it
when the application becomes non-responsive.

The tomcat worker has this info:

Worker Status for tomcat
Type Hostname Address:Port Connection Pool Timeout Connect Timeout Prepost
Timeout Reply Timeout Retries Recovery Options Max Packet Size
ajp13 localhost 127.0.0.1:8009 600 0 0 0 2 0

State Acc Err CE RE Wr Rd Busy Max LR LE
ERR 6 (0/sec) 2 0 0 4.8K (7 /sec) 12K (18 /sec) 0 2 663 Fri, 18 Jun 2010
00:06:17 CDT

Note the state is ERR.

Does this mean the worker crashed or does it mean my application is
locked up?

Any ideas how to diagnose this?

Thanks,
        Neil

--
Neil Aggarwal, (281)846-8957
FREE trial: Virtualmin VPS with unmetered bandwidth