On 6/21/2010 7:48 AM, Pid wrote:
On 20/06/2010 17:24, shunhao chen wrote:
Hi all,
          I have 2100 jsp files in my system, and I use the following ant
script to precompile my jsp files. It takes 10 minutes to complete. 10 minutes
is too long for me, because I also need to run class obfuscation, js/css
compressor and test case. It’s any tips for me to speed up the precompilation?

Do they all change every time you need to compile? Could you tweak your script so that only the changed ones are compiled? I know nothing about Ant, so don't know if that's possible or not.