> Sorry for not responding yet.  Busy at what I actually
> get paid for, and trying to generate some real numbers
> for the question at hand.  More later.

No worries, I just want to keep the thread alive until something
definitive comes from it if possible. :-)

--
Eric Robinson

Disclaimer - June 21, 2010
solely for Tomcat Users List. If you are not the named addressee you should not
disseminate, distribute, copy or alter this email. Any views or opinions
presented in this email are solely those of the author and might not represent
those of . Warning: Although  has taken reasonable precautions to ensure no
viruses are present in this email, the company cannot accept responsibility for
any loss or damage arising from the use of this email or attachments.