Thanks Pid, I did do that as well, but I did not see the user value there
either.

Here is what I got when I did issue the getHeaderNames() and as you can see the
authorization shows the encrypted NTLM value but it is not decrypted and I
cannot get to the info though the ISAPI log shows the decrypted value which I
cannot get to:

=== MimeHeaders ===
accept = */*
accept-language = en-us
connection = Keep-Alive
host = localhost
user-agent = Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 5.1; Trident/4.0;
.NET CLR 1.1.4322; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.0.04506.648; InfoPath.2; .NET
CLR 3.0.4506.2152; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; MS-RTC LM 8; MS-RTC EA 2)
cookie = JSESSIONID=969AE176A965514B845A6E3A9E83A21E
authorization = NTLM
TlRMTVNTUAADAAAAAAAAAEgAAAAAAAAASAAAAAAAAABIAAAAAAAAAEgAAAAAAAAASAAAAAAAAABIAAAABcKIogUBKAoAAAAP
accept-encoding = gzip, deflate
content-length = 0

I don't know what I'm doing wrong here.  Again, any help is appreciated.

Thanks.