Dear colleagues,

I'm running IIS version 6 and Apache Tomcat 6.x on a Windows 2003 enterprise
server. I had to renew SSL certificates for both the IIS and Tomcat web server.

I was told to raise a CSR from the IIS server and create a certificate. The
certificate (.PFX) could then be converted into a (.keystore) file for Tomcat.
Unfortunately, I'm struggling with this.

Generating a new CSR is unfortunately not an option as it needs to be completed
tomorrow.

Could you please please assist me to convert a certificate from IIS (.PFX) into
a (.keystore) for Apache Tomcat v 6.x?

Thank you.

Best regards,
Ian