> From: Ozgur Ozdemircili [mailto:ozgur.ozdemirc...@gmail.com]
> Subject: Re: Tomcat current thread count
>
> I have gotten a thread dump using kill -3 .

Don't see anything wrong with the Tomcat threads.  As Chris noted, they are all
just waiting for another request to show up, which is normal.  However, you do
have several Timer-x threads going, which makes me suspicious that you webapp
is starting up extra threads and not properly managing them.  Simply making
them daemon (as they are) is not sufficient, since the daemon threads won't
terminate until Tomcat is fully shut down.  There are also some other threads
running that start in your webapp, including one waiting on a UDP socket.

This still looks like poor resource management by your webapp.

 - Chuck

attachments from all computers.