There we go. Thank you!

----- Original Message ----
From: David Fisher <dfis...@jmlafferty.com>
To: Tomcat Users List <users@tomcat.apache.org>
Sent: Tue, June 29, 2010 3:41:18 PM
Subject: Re: PDF to acrobat

You will want to do this:

           response.setHeader("Content-disposition", "inline");

For an attachment / download you will want to do:

           response.setHeader("Content-disposition",
"attachment;filename=downloaded.pdf");

Of course browser settings and how your Adobe Reader, Preview or Browser
plugins are configured may override the "inline"?

What browsers and OS's matter to you? Older IE versions are pretty sticky.
Firefox can be set to download no matter what.

Regards,
Dave