You all right about ESXi issue, df -k shows only the virtual machines
storage and that error is occured because of the max number of files allowed
by OS.

I will try out the things Andre, Pid and Chris suggested and then i'll
hopefully write you good news about my problem. Again thanks for all your
help. I'll be posting soon about the results.

Best,