2010/7/6 Konstantin Kolinko <knst.koli...@gmail.com>:
> 2010/7/6 kareem_s_m <kareemud...@gmail.com>:
>>
>> When I run in NON SSL (port 8080, stuff is written to the log files). When I
>> run under SSL (8443) nothing is written to the same log files.
>>

> In the configuration fragment that you provided you are running with
> all 8080, 8443, 8009 at the same time.
>
> If you are adding an XML comment around unneeded connectors, maybe you
> are doing it wrong, and thus your server.xml is not a well-formed XML
> file?  (You know, XML comments cannot contain "--" and thus comments
> cannot be nested).
>

> A trivial question: your keystore is now in a new path. Have you
> copied it to the new location?
>
> keystoreFile="E:\apps\thirdparty\apache-tomcat-5.5.29
> orig\selfcert.jks"
>
>> How did you install Tomcat,  and how are you running it?
>
> Not answered. Do you install it as a service, or you are using *.bat files?

One more:
please check whether you have bin/tcnative-1.dll in your tomcat-5.5.29.

If you do, than APR version of the connector will be used.
Configuration for the APR SSL connector is different (it uses OpenSSL
library to perform encryption and not Java).

Just remove or rename the tcnative-1.dll file.

Best regards,
Konstantin Kolinko