On 12.07.2010 19:00, Mark Thomas wrote:
On 12/07/2010 17:53, Tapas Mishra wrote:
but the application is not generating URLs properly.I have not written
so it is not possible for me to change any thing in it.
The application is generating URLs like this:

GET /library/skin/default/portal.css
GET /portal/styles/portalstyles.css
GET /library/js/jquery.js

mod_proxy does not rewrite HTML, only a few specific headers, so your
application must generate the correct URLs, eg
/'sakai/styles/portalstyles.css'.

Is there any work around ?
  I have asked this on Sakai forum but did not got any answer.

mod_substitute

... or mod_proxy_html ...

Or: you can try to fix it on the incoming side instead of the outgoing, i.e. rewriting /portal/styles.* to /sakai/styles/* after you received the request, but before forwarding to Tomcat (mod_rewrite).

Regards,

Rainer