Hello,

I setup my production environment on Apache 2.2.14 and tomcat 6.0.
I want to mount tomcat and all applications on a url like
http://myServ.com/tomcat/(myApps)
Every things is working perfect when I set up tomcat on
http://myServ.com/(myApps) but this will be reserved for another thing.
So, I have tried for apache configuration :

ProxyPass /tomcat/ balancer://tomcat stickysession=JSESSIONID|jsessionid
nofailover=On
<Proxy balancer://tomcat>

       BalancerMember ajp://localhost:7520

</Proxy>

or with the balancer like that ajp://localhost:7520/tomcat/ (with http then I
switch to ajp protocol)

I have also tried
JkMount /tomcat/* ajp13

and in server.xml file I have also tried to modify the defaultHost or add a
virtual host with no result...
every things is working perfectly when tomcat is on '/ '. I must be missing
something....

thank you for help