On 16.07.2010 12:55, Rocky Chak wrote:
Hi,

Thanks for the reply.

Here are my answers.

OS: RHEL 5
S/w: Apache 2.2.15, Mod_jk 1.2.x, Jboss 4.2.1GA

- Yes, I am able to reproduce the situation ( actually this situation is
consistent not going away)

Can you reproduce without much other load? Then you could increase the log level to trace, run the reproduction and provide the log. We get a little more out of that. But this is not appropriate if there is much load, because trace logs to much.

- I cannot check the traffic from the same machine as the machine located in
a datacenter.

That's bad, it is not unlikely, that you need to find someone, who can sniff between your client IP and the server.

- I even modified the firewall rules to block access to Port 80 to the whole
world and allow only single IP of my network.  Still the problem persists.

- No Errors were reproted at Apache level

- When Apache is on a different machine the functionality looks normal.

- I do suspect the reason give by you is valid that some network device is
playing a role in between to close the traffic.  Let me confirm that also.

Please send any more suggestions.

Do you compile the module yourself, in other words, if we add a couple of log statements to analyze the root cause and provide you with a new source tarball, can you build the module and reproduce?

Regards,

Rainer