Hi All,

I have been having odd issues with APR & Tomcat (6.0.20) since I set it up a
while ago. I am seeing:

1. Sometimes on the first try to get images from a page where the images are
assigned a sub domain via a host tag I get a red x. Hitting refresh seems to
retrieve the images. The images are in a subfolder off of the ROOT folder of
tomcat.

2. I get a file not found off of another folder where the file is a jnlp file.

So is there any type of directory tag (allow, deny ect) I should be using for
the sub folders off or ROOT? When I used Apache Web server I set those up but
then I was not using a Host tag either. But for APR I did not set up any type
directory tags.

If I need the directory tags where would I put them?

Thanks,
-Tony