> From: Adam Posner [mailto:cuco2...@gmail.com]
> Subject: error listener start
>
> This is a tough one . I have no clue.

And apparently don't even know the version of Tomcat you're running... or at
least you haven't bothered to tell us.  If and when you do, report all three
fields of the version, please.  Also tell us the JVM level and platform you're
running on, and how you installed Tomcat.

> All I get in the logs is that error msg.

Unlikely; show us the real logs.  Look in both the catalina.*.log and
localhost.*.log files.

> <web-app version="2.5" xmlns="http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/javaee";

So you're /probably/ running at least Tomcat 6.0, but there's no real proof of
that.

> My context listener class is in com/listeners

That by itself is ambiguous.  Where precisely is your webapp, and where
precisely is the .class file?

 - Chuck

attachments from all computers.