I'm getting a runtime NullPointerException (just code in dev I'm working on).
But I notice that Tomcat only loads half the page and stops roughly around the
exception point (+/- some buffer amount it looks like).
I'd much prefer a more consistent response (at this time, just the standard
exception page).

Is there a way to ensure the exception page is displayed on exceptions (or in
the future to ensure that the defined pretty error page is displayed)?

I really just want to avoid the potential of half-loaded pages, they look
horrid.

Thanks,
David