If the only reason you're using IIS is authentication, take a look at Waffle:
http://waffle.codeplex.com.

dB. @ dblock.org<http://www.dblock.org/>
Moscow|Geneva|Seattle|New York

From: Hansel, Jason T CTR SPAWARSYSCEN-ATLANTIC, 55E00
[mailto:jason.t.hansel....@navy.mil]
Sent: Monday, August 02, 2010 3:08 PM
To: users@tomcat.apache.org
Subject: Need Help configuring IIS 6.0/SSL/Tomcat 6.0.18

Hi,
I am a Tomcat newbie and am seeking some help with configuring tomcat (6.0.18)
to use SSL. We are running Windows 2003 (64 Bit) and IIS 6.0. Our webserver is
secure (SSL) and requires Single Sign On when accessing from outside network
using a PKI. I am trying to deploy a web application that must be accessed over
443 ONLY. I've read about creating a .keystore etc., but am not sure if I need
to do this since we already have our Webserver configured. Any help would be
greatly appreciated.

Thanks, Jason.