On 06/08/2010 10:20, VenkateswaraRao Eswar wrote:
> [...]
> com.sun.jmx.interceptor.DefaultMBeanServerInterceptor.registerMBean(Unknown
> Source)
>         at com.sun.jmx.mbeanserver.JmxMBeanServer.registerMBean(Unknown
> Source)
>         at
> org.apache.commons.modeler.Registry.registerComponent(Registry.java:871)
>         at
> org.apache.jk.common.ChannelSocket.registerRequest(ChannelSocket.java:436)
>         at
> org.apache.jk.common.HandlerRequest.decodeRequest(HandlerRequest.java:443)
>         at org.apache.jk.common.HandlerRequest.invoke(HandlerRequest.java:352)
>         at org.apache.jk.common.ChannelSocket.invoke(ChannelSocket.java:743)
>         at
> org.apache.jk.common.ChannelSocket.processConnection(ChannelSocket.java:675)
>         at org.apache.jk.common.SocketConnection.runIt(ChannelSocket.java:866)
>         at
> org.apache.tomcat.util.threads.ThreadPool$ControlRunnable.run(ThreadPool.java:684)
>         at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
> Jan 21, 2010 5:05:52 PM org.apache.jk.common.ChannelSocket registerRequest
> WARNING: Error registering request
>
> -------------------
>
> SEVERE: Exception invoking periodic operation:
>         at
> org.apache.catalina.session.ManagerBase.findSessions(ManagerBase.java:752)
>         at
> org.apache.catalina.session.StandardManager.processExpires(StandardManager.java:778)
>         at
> org.apache.catalina.session.StandardManager.backgroundProcess(StandardManager.java:795)
>         at
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.backgroundProcess(StandardContext.java:4662)
>         at
> org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase$ContainerBackgroundProcessor.processChildren(ContainerBase.java:1619)
>         at
> org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase$ContainerBackgroundProcessor.processChildren(ContainerBase.java:1628)
>         at
> org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase$ContainerBackgroundProcessor.processChildren(ContainerBase.java:1628)
>         at
> org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase$ContainerBackgroundProcessor.run(ContainerBase.java:1608)
>         at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
>
> -------------------------
>
> The below are the env details of our production system:
> Apache Proxy: 2.2.11
> Apache Tomcat: 5.0.30
> JDK: 1.5.0_15
>
> With JDK 1.4.2_15 on development, I could resolve this by adding
> request.registerRequests="false" in $TOMCAT_HOME/conf/jk2.properties. When
> applied the same to JDK 1.5.0_15, I am getting the below errors repeatedly
> before resulting in "OutOfMemoryError". Since it is production issue, could
> you please provide a solution for JDK 1.5.0_15 ASAP? Let me know if you need

You seem to be under the mis-apprehension that you can treat the users'
mailing list the same way you would treat an organisation that is
providing Tomcat support on a commercial basis. If you want that sort of
support you'll need to pay for it.

The users' mailing list is a community of Tomcat users that help each
other solve Tomcat related problems. Like most similar communities, the
more you put in, the more you'll get out. Making demands of the
community isn't going to get you very far.

With regard to the error you are seeing, work on Tomcat 5.0.x was
discontinued some years ago. Many bugs have been fixed in later versions
including a number of important security fixes.

You also appear to be using mod_jk2, another component that has been
discontinued. You should switch to mod_jk or possibly mod_proxy.

Hmm. I spot a theme. Sun stopped supporting the JVM version you are
using some time ago (although there were a good number of updates to
1.5.0_15 before they did).

Your httpd major version is at least current, although not up to date
with the latest release.

It looks like you need to update most of the components in your system
before folks here are likely to be able to help you. As a minimum you
need to be on Tomcat 5.5.x and mod_jk. You really should consider Tomcat
6.0.x, JDK 1.6 and the latest httpd.

Mark