From: Gerardo Corro [mailto:rob_gar_...@hotmail.com]
Sent: Monday, August 09, 2010 7:00 PM
To: users@tomcat.apache.org
Subject: RE: Tomcat unexpectedly shuts down

Hi,

Thanks for your email

> Do you have enough RAM + swap space to support that large a heap, along with
> the other memory requirements of the Tomcat process and all other processes
> on the system?  If not, you may well be getting hit by the Linux OOM-killer,
> which leaves few traces.

Yes we do, we have 6GB total memory

> > However Tomcat fails quite often, no trace information can be
> > found in logs, neither my app logs nor tomcat logs.
>
> What about a core file, or a JVM crash file?

No core files neither jvm crash files :(

Best regards

DISCLAIMER
This e-mail may contain privileged and confidential information which is the
property of Persistent Systems Ltd. It is intended only for the use of the
individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended
recipient, you are not authorized to read, retain, copy, print, distribute or
use this message. If you have received this communication in error, please
notify the sender and delete all copies of this message. Persistent Systems