Hi

I am not Complaining about TOMCAT and have been using this form since year 2000

My Request to the Form is about the Tomcat Connector
(mod_jk-1.2.28-httpd-2.2.3.so )  which Connects between 1 APACHE HTTP and 1
JBOSS (Tomcat built in)

As requested by the Form I have provided the TCP Dump details.

>> You are the one who wants help.

Does this mean if some body out there ( 1 out of 100000... Installers ) is
reporting a flaw ...would be snubbed.

>> But it is not as clear to someone who is not at your location, cannot see
your systems or your screen, does not know your code, and has to rely
*exclusively* on
what you write to this list.

I have provided most of the Info using the tools the form has asked me to.

>> So when someone is asking you, nicely, to simplify the problem, eliminate
>> the browser, and
use wget or something similar to make the request, it is not in order to bug
you.

My sincere Apologies if I have offended the form users

>>Similarly, when you say "when the same test cases were done from INTERNAL IP
>>on the same
Application", that is not clear at all to some of us.
Can you explain, in detail, what that means ?

An WEB - Application of ours in Production is hosted on  JBOSS( Tomcat built in
) and uses mod_jk-1.2.28-httpd-2.2.3.so, Apache 2.2.1 to the INTERNET
as http://www.xyx.com/abcd

In this case the TCP Dump displays 2 Post requests. ........... :(

The Application is also accessible via internal port of JBOSS (Tomcat built in
) via INTRANET as http://<IP>:<Port>/abcd

In this case the TCP Dump displays 1 Post requests.  .............. :)

With regards
Karthik