Irfan Khan wrote:
Is there anyone who can help me to resolve this issue.

Maybe (but check the documentation, because I am not sure).

The thing is, you have an Apache configuration with VirtualHost's.
In such a case, the configuration directives present outside a <VirtualHost> section, generally act as default for the <VirtualHost> sections, *unless* the same configuration directive is also present inside the <VirtualHost> section (in that case, the one inside the <VirtualHost> overrides the default).

The above is the general rule, but there are exceptions : not all configuration directives of the "main" section are automatically carried over to the <VirtualHost> section. For example, JkMount is not automatically carroed over, unless you use the special JkMountCopy instructions.

So you have to check below, if some of Jkxxxxxxxxx instructions should not be moved from the main section, to the <VirtualHost> section.
The documentation should tell you.

I know that the following are ok in the main section :

> LoadModule jk_module modules/mod_jk.so
>
> JkWorkersFile "/etc/httpd/conf/workers.properties"
>
> JkShmFile "/var/log/httpd/mod_jk.shm"
>
> JkLogFile "/var/log/httpd/mod_jk.log"
>
> JkLogLevel info
>
> JkLogStampFormat "[%a %b %d %H %M %S %Y]"

But for all the other ones, I don't know.