On 17/08/2010 14:11, CRANFORD, CHRIS wrote:
> When I check the version of Tomcat 7, it says it is 7.0.0.0.
> It's the compiled version from 6/13/2010.

Try downloading the latest beta, (or compile from trunk).

 http://people.apache.org/~markt/dev/tomcat-7/v7.0.2/bin/

> And yes, the log calls in the destroy method are never done, hence my

It might seem like a silly question, but it's not always guaranteed that
someone is using log messages to determine a fault.

Is the log call the very first statement in the method?

What kind of logging is it?  If it's a proper logging system and not a
System.out.println call, can you try with the latter instead?