Hello,
 I am using Tomcat 6.0.18 with JDK 1.6 with the JULI. I have enabled proper
logging through the logging.properties. I am not seeing the 'All Threads
Busy' error message when all the threads are in use or number of requests
has exceeded the maxThreads and acceptCount values. I have set the following
in the logging.properties file but I am not seeing the message.

org.apache.tomcat.util.threads.level=FINEST
org.apache.tomcat.util.threads.ThreadPool.level=FINEST

I have confirmed Tomcat is seeing the logging.properties file by changing
the logging levels of other packages.

I am able to see the message in Tomcat 5.0 using log4j.