> From: Nick Beare [mailto:nick.be...@causeway.com]
> Subject: isapi_redirect.dll wont load on IIS7

The key statement would seem to be:

> The current configuration only supports loading images
> built for a AMD64 processor architecture.

Looks like you're trying to use a 32-bit DLL in a 64-bit process.  You can find
the current 64-bit version here:

http://archive.apache.org/dist/tomcat/tomcat-connectors/jk/binaries/win64/jk-1.2.30/amd64/

I suspect the 64-bit version you tried before may have been the IA64 one - a
dead-end (but unfortunately not quite dead) architecture known as Itanium.

 - Chuck

attachments from all computers.