I install tomcat 6 and all works without problem, but I had to install ssl then
the problems started.
I tried to configure using the module that connect tomcat6 with apache mod_jk,
but
send me the
request was apparently not the apache server just redirects me what is
going to port 80, when I put on port 443 I get that not on the server
once I came out about the certificate but I redirected I
 get forgiven, then try to implement it directly in tomcat using a
certificate using openssl, then use the keytool tool to generate the
first time you use it if I generate a certificate but I put it in jks
but It put me in another that beginning with g, the second time I
said that already exists error code or a malformed key, keytool error:
java.security.KeyStoreException: Alias [tomcat] already exists and DOES
NOT IDENTIFY a Key Entry, I try with the jdk keytool to install but followed
 me out the same mistakes in some cases moved the keys to rebuilding the
 certificates and keys in the folder that I assign $ path $ / keys but I
got the error malformed key.