Hello,

I have tomcat 5.5.9 running on CentOS 4.8, I have to restart my tomcat instance
every alternate day and after every 2 or 3 restarts I can see a high cpu
utilization (i.e. almost double of the normal) whereas there is no change in
application code and connectivity. The utilization remain high until I restart
tomcat instance, I tried comparing manager/jmxproxy output when things works
fine and when high utilization happens but didn't find any significant
difference which could lead to high processor utilization. Kindly suggest
possible reasons or steps to investigate.

Thanks,