My application uses a JNDIRealm to provide authentication, which is
working fine.  However within my application I now have need to query
the same LDAP server which the JNDIRealm is configured to connect.

Is there a way that I can either create a managed resource for LDAP
connectivity that I can configure a JNDIRealm to utilize, or to obtain
an LDAP context used by the JNDIRealm?  What I'm trying to avoid is
configuring LDAP connectivity parameters in multiple places, and it
would be most convenient if I could configure a resource in the same
manner I've configured my Datasource.

Thanks in advance,
   -Ron