On 07.09.2010 12:29, Mladen Turk wrote:
On 09/07/2010 12:09 PM, Rainer Jung wrote:

Are we sure, that those log lines are correct? This was generated by
mod_jk 1.2.30 without any code changes, right?

The other option would be to set JkWatchdogInterval 60
In that case wc_maintain would happen in separate thread
without observable request delay.
However the JK_LOCK would still block the connection.
Think we should fix that by just invalidating the
sockets, and then closing them in the watchdog thread. WDYT?

I'm going to answer his other mail. Since he has trace log, I'm still interested to understand, why the socket close was logged *before* the maintain. After this is understood, moving the whole thing to the maintain could be a good solution (and not holding the lock while shutting down the socket).

Regards,

Rainer