On 16.9.2010 16:04, Alex wrote:
The MySql driver is in $TOMCAT/webapps/xxx/lib.
I using Hibernate as OMR Mapper with Spring 3.0, here my
hibernateApllicationContext.xml (partial)
<bean id="datasource" class="com.mchange.v2.c3p0.ComboPooledDataSource"

Check with c3p0 documentation how to unregister driver, or see link I provided earlier.

How can I search the ServletContext for specific objects?

You don't. ServletContext just provide you a method that will be invoked by Tomcat just before context destroy (e.g. application stops or reloads). At that point you should stop started threads. Quartz hopefully provides API to do that.

Regards,
Ognjen