Hi all!

We have clustering setup with 2 tomcat 5.5 instances,
and in some cases(eg when clients browser
disable cookies support) behaviour of request.getSession() is
really strange. According to api documentation this
call should always return session object but
it return null.

All URLs r encoded for correct session information, but everytime
user get other page new session id supplied.

Also this situation reproducable only on clustered setup, with
disabled cookies on client side(browser). Everything is ok with
single tomcat instance.

any advise ?

PS: its my first post here, so be patient please :)
PPS: im not an admin of this clustering setup, so not so
much information available.

--
If you think of MS-DOS as mono, and Windows as stereo,
 then Linux is Dolby Digital and all the music is free...