I've got an exploded web app running on a Tomcat 6.0.26 server on
Debian Lenny, and I've run into a really strange problem with trying
to up the session timeout into something like 120 minutes from the
default 30... regardless of what it says in the application's web.xml,
or the server's conf/web.xml, the timeout is always 30. This is the
case also when the timeout element does not exist in either of the two
files (so the value should come just from the one which has it
defined).

I'm really being defeated by this... any pointers for further investigations?

--
Eero Nevalainen (enevalai...@gmail.com)