Sep 22, 2010 12:40:59 PM org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext start
SEVERE: Context [/vazztcaster-0.1] startup failed due to previous errors
Sep 22, 2010 12:40:59 PM org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader
clearReferencesJdbc
SEVERE: A web application registered the JBDC driver [org.hsqldb.jdbcDriver]
but failed to unregister it when the web application was stopped. To prevent
a memory leak, the JDBC Driver has been forcibly unregistered.

This is the log.
It seems this is this problem:
http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/GRAILS-5817

How could I solve it?