On 24.9.2010 7:37, Garg, Saman wrote:
We are using tomcat-6.0.24 with jdk1.6.0.17 on RHEL 3 OS. We have a
wrapper script which sets few variables and then call tomcat.start to
start up the instance. In the tomcat log, I do see
"org.apache.jk.common.ChannelSocket init" not getting loaded on the
start of tomcat.

You might post your logs here, as well as both server.xml files, with sensitive data removed.

If you are running multiple instances check if all configuration ports are different. Aside from HTTP port, there are others that should be different like HTTPS, AJP and shutdown port (default is 8005).

-Ognjen