hi,
  I am using 6.0.28/centOS. After I edited the server.xml to add one virtual
host, it becomes extremely slow. And it got out of memory exceptions after I
deployed one project (20M size) on the the new virtual host.
  Is that possible two virtual host to use different memory space? Or how
could I have two tomcat instances running on the same server?
  Thank you.
best,
gavin
ps. this the my server.xml host setting:

      <Host name="localhost"  appBase="webapps"
            unpackWARs="true" autoDeploy="true"

        <!-- SingleSignOn valve, share authentication between web
applications
             Documentation at: /docs/config/valve.html -->
        <!--
        <Valve className="org.apache.catalina.authenticator.SingleSignOn" />
        -->

        <!-- Access log processes all example.
             Documentation at: /docs/config/valve.html -->
        <!--
directory="
logs"
               prefix="localhost_access_log." suffix=".txt" pattern="common"
res
olveHosts="false"/>
        -->

      </Host>

 <Host name="testing2.xxxx.com"  appBase="testing2.xxxx.com"