Op donderdag, 7 oktober 2010 11:49 schreef Rob Gregory
<rob.greg...@ibsolutions.com>:

Hi Tomcat Community,

Does anyone know if it is possible to dynamically create contexts on
demand. I have a requirement to be able to ship a single application.war
file and create multiple contexts from this without manually using the
manager application etc.  Tomcat is the latest version 6.0.29.

Dare I ask if it is possible to extend the manager servlet to achieve
this deployment task?

Thanks in advance

Rob

You can de a lot with JMX. But I have never used it myself for deploying
context, so can't give you any advise about that.
http://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-6.0-doc/monitoring.html

Ronald.