Op vrijdag, 15 oktober 2010 10:02 schreef Roman Makurin <dro...@gmail.com>:

Hi All!

I have an app which rely on session locking and its key
point here. Everything work on single tomcat instance,
but its completly broken in distributed env. So i want to
know is there any way to get my app working without
complete redesing? I need lock all incoming requests untill business logic will be done, this lock must be
available on all nodes in cluster.

any advise?

Thanks

--
If you think of MS-DOS as mono, and Windows as stereo,
 then Linux is Dolby Digital and all the music is free...

This is something a database can do very well. There are also things like a
distributed HashMap which you might use to do locking in your setup.  But that
probably is what you see as complete redesign (and it is :-) ).

Ronald.