Hi,

If I'm using the sample SSL connector configuration that comes with Tomcat
6.0.28:

<Connector
           port="8443" maxThreads="200"
           scheme="https" secure="true" SSLEnabled="true"
           keystoreFile="${user.home}/.keystore" keystorePass="changeit"
           clientAuth="false" sslProtocol="TLS"/>

Where can I find a list of the acceptable values (besides "TLS") for
sslProtocol if I'm using the (default) JSSE connector?  Is my only option to
use the APR connector if I want to offer support for SSL v3.0?